A scholarship of $2,500 is provided to an innovative thinker for use towards the tools and resource they need to succeed in their study.
Lend supports the future of small business Australia by offering a Scholarship to emerging finance and commerce professionals alike.
To apply for the Lend Scholarship you must be:
- 18 years or older
- Australian permanent resident or citizen
- Enrolled in Tertiary education within the finance and/or commerce fields
The Purpose of this Scholarship
- To support and assist finance and commerce students with the associated costs of their courses.
- Reward innovative and critical thinking
- To identify potential employees and interns who want to work in the fast paced FinTech industry
How to enter
- You will need to write up to 300 words on the below subject
- Submissions are due by November 30, 2018 and a winner selected by Jan 15, 2019
- Email submissions to scholarship (at) lend.com.au
What to write
“The Funding Challenges Facing Small Business Australia”
Background: The are over 2 million small businesses that employ over 50% of the entire workforce. Emerging businesses find it extremely challenging to find finance to grow their business. Most banks want long trading histories and strong, regular cash flow which isn’t always possible when you’re a young business.
How a winner is chosen
All submissions will be reviewed by the Directors’ of Lend and the submission judged “Most Outstanding” will be awarded the Scholarship.